Monday, August 4, 2008

The Von Draks arrive.

I have wanted to do a Von Drak Sylvanian army since seeing it about 8 years ago in a publication of White Dwarf. So, I decided just to bite the bullet and dedicate some of the 8000 points I have in Empire to the Noble (yet mad) Von Draks (pre Karl Franz, sorry Caleb.) I like the overall theme and color of the army. For background I was thinking a lost heir to the Von Draks or claimant anyways found fortune in Mordheim, and rallied several to his cause to put Sylvania back in its proper place within the Empire. Simple, yet effective. That way I can bring them into the "now" for Warhammer. Or, I can always play a historic battle.
Keep checking back for updates.


Warhammer, Warhammer 40K, Empire, Sylvania, Von Drak, Karl Franz, White Dwarf and Orks all copyright Games Workshop Ltd. No challenge on their status is intended.

No comments: