Sunday, November 2, 2008

Complete Inventory Army List

After using almost every model in my Empire collection (and them some), I figured out that I have nearly 9000 points.
For an investment of about $150.00 (after the standard retail discount and tax) I will have an awesome 10,000 points!
Will I ever be able to use all of these points in a game?
Will I ever post the complete Nuln list here?
Will I ever stop asking these stupid questions and finish this post?
Ok, sorry about the bad tv flashback, it's late. I will probably never be able to field all 10K unless I clear like 4 days from my schedule. I wouldn't necessarily want to post the complete list here as it would take up a lot of page space. (In MSWord, it is 4 pages, and about 400 words.)
All I will say for now, is that the Countess Emmanuelle doesn't make an appearance on the battlefield for less than 9500.
If I can figure out a way to attach a pdf on the blog, I would just post a pdf of the army list.

No comments: